Weekly Report (Nov 29 to Dec 5): Top 20 Games at China's Internet Bars
Posted on 2010-12-07 11:06:24 BJT, by Davy Jones
Beijing, China (178) - In last week, most of games still held their positions on the Top 20 list, but we can see NetEase's Westward Journey 2 dropped 3 places to No.15, so FreeStyle, A.V.A and Tiancity's Popkart all jumped one place.
QQ Fantasy World
An old game came back the list again, and that is QQ Fantasy Wolrd from Tencent, because the official of the game is holding an activity between its players and producers, to provide a chance for their communication.
Tiancity's Counter-Strike Online rose one place to No.6, but Perfect World's Forsaken World, which recently appeared in the list because of its open beta in China, was bumped from list last week.
Now let's come to the list.
1. CrossFire (Tencent)
2. Dungeon Fighter Online (Tencent)
3. QQ Speed (Tencent)
4. QQ Dancer (Tencent)
5. Audition (9you)
6. Counter-Strike Online (Tiancity)
7. Wen Dao (Guangyu Games)
8. Fantasy Westward Journey (NetEase)
9. Dragon Nest (Shanda)
10. Tian Long Ba Bu 2 (Changyou)
11. World of Warcraft (NetEase)
12. Freestyle (T2 Entertainment)
13. Alliance of Valiant Arms (Tencent)
14. Popkart (Tiancity)
15. Westward Journey 2 (NetEase)
16. Dream of Three Ancient Kingdoms (Soul&Shine)
17. CrossFire PTR Server (Tencent)
18. Zhu Xian 2 (Perfect World)
19. Eudemons Online (NetDragon)
20. QQ Fantasy World (Tencent)